Web accessibility remediation
According to ADA title III, every business website has to be accessible to people with disabilities, or it will be at risk of being sued and facing unnecessary legal expenses. We recommend use of our AI and machine learning web accessibility solution to solve this problem. According to our research, this is the most affordable and simple solution in the market today.
Our service provides:
ADA, WCAG 2.1 Level AA& Section 508 compliance.
An accessibility statement and certification of performance.
Ongoing maintenance involving re-scan of your website every 24 hours.
One year plan : starts at $500 per year.
Why make your website ADA Compliant?
- Promote inclusivity. It’s the right thing to do!
- Lower your business liabilities
- Provide users a better UX through the customer journey
- Increase website conversions
- 200% increase in lawsuits and demand letters from 2017 to 2018
- DOJ affirms ADA applies to websites by November 2018
- 2019 seems like its going to triple 2018
- Over 150,000 demand letters served to businesses since 2017
- 93% of demand letters settle outside of court for $20,000 – $150,000 on average
- 7% of businesses fight and lose in court
What is Prediq ADA Website Optimizer?
Prediq ADA Website Optimizer is the first and only AI-powered solution that is revolutionizing the industry by making web accessibility simple, automatic, immediate and affordable, in compliance with the WCAG 2.1, ADA, Section 508 and other worldwide legislation. AI being applied for web accessibility applications is a revolutionary concept, consisting of three major advantages:
- Easy implementation and fast process – Prediq ADA Website Optimizer involves a 5-minute installation of a JS code that scans, analyzes and solves accessibility compliance gaps in up to 48 hours. Prediq ADA Website Optimizer presents a toolset for people with disabilities to apply session-based adjustments as an overlay to your website, according to their needs, and without interfering with your code base, loading times, UI or design.
- Ongoing compliance – After the initial 48 hours, Prediq ADA Website Optimizer will re-scan and re-analyze your website every 24 hours to ensure that any new content, widgets, or pages are also adapted and thereby compliant with the WCAG 2.1 and ADA standards.
- Price – Being fully automated and using AI allows Prediq ADA Website Optimizer to dramatically cut costs of becoming compliant and ultimately makes the process of web accessibility – accessible. Prediq ADA Website Optimizer costs $500 per year per domain for websites under 1,000 pages, and $1500 for websites under 100,000 pages. The only exception to our automated solution is PDFs, documents, and video subtitles, which are priced separately. This is simply because the aforementioned are added files, which are not a part of your website’s code base. Prediq ADA Website Optimizer was developed over the course of 18 months alongside people with disabilities, including blind individuals who are leading experts in assistive technologies. One of them is a lead developer of JAWS, the most popular and advanced screen-reader in the world. Prediq ADA Website Optimizer is trusted and used by over 1,500 industry leading companies
How Does the Technology Work?
Prediq ADA Website Optimizer scans and analyzes your website using AI technologies. Then, it applies all the required adjustments to become ADA and WCAG 2.1 compliant. This process takes up to 48 hours and upon completion, you’ll get an Accessibility Statement and certification of performance directly to your email. Here’s an example of such an accessibility statement:
https://Prediq ADA Website Optimizer.com/?ref=example
The process of becoming compliant using our solution is very simple:
- Install our single line of JS code.
- Your website instantly displays our accessibility interface.
- Our AI starts scanning and analyzing your website.
- In 48 hours, our AI is finished, and your website is compliant.
- Our AI re-scans for new and revised content to process every 24 hours. The accessibility interface solves 30% of the ADA and WCAG 2.1 requirements immediately. This includes mostly UI and design features such as sizing, colors and spacing. The remaining 70% are solved within 48 hours, by our AI that runs in the background and adjusts your website, to make it operable using a screen reader (for blind people) and the Keyboard (for the motor impaired). The AI process includes several solutions: ALT (alternate text) attribute creation for images using image recognition and OCR technologies, form label creation and handling link/button icons using a contextual understanding technology, as well as fixing popups, menus, dropdown, forms, and more. Please note: Prediq ADA Website Optimizer will not change a thing for the majority of users. It will only be activated when turned on via the interface (or a Screen-reader if the user is blind), as an overlay to your website, and only to the user’s specific session. Therefore, Prediq ADA Website Optimizer won’t affect your design, UI, or performance at all. The entire process is automated. From remediation to becoming compliant. Additionally, we don’t collect user data, so we don’t affect your GDPR compliance.