Digital Marketing Specialist
A Digital Marketer oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company and supervises digital capabilities execution across paid advertising, video, search, social media, digital events and mobile. This role is responsible for reaching traffic goals by driving visitors to the company’s web properties.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing costs.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Manage activities to improve SEO results including keyword strategy, PR (deep linking), Merchandising (selecting landing pages), and Web Producer (implementation).
- Analyze SEO results including performance trends, click stream activity reporting and overall recommendations for improving and optimizing the experience.
- Hands-on daily PPC (Google, Bing) management, including planning, bid management, ad copy, keyword expansion implementation, monitoring, landing pages testing and on-going optimization.
- Provide in-depth analytics and analysis of all paid marketing program performance.
- Optimize advertising campaigns, analyze and report advertising performance; develop, budget, push and implement digital advertising strategy.
- Develop and manage to Key Performance Indicators and digital analytics, analyze results of marketing plan.
- Interact with website development team to ensure best user experience and highest traffic conversion.
- Work with Product Management to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or other relevant major course of study.
- Extensive experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce (B2B and B2C), SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Successful social media campaigns that resulted in tangible business results, preferably with experience driving site traffic through social media activities.
- Strong communications skills to best collaborate with cross-functional and cross-departmental teams in order to drive the Marketing strategy.
- Ability to multi-task, while focusing on priorities and meeting deadlines to ensure proper business operations.
- Strategic understanding of overall marketing/digital ecosystem and how various Marketing activities work synergistically to build awareness, generate qualified traffic, etc.
- 3/5 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role.