Business Development for our Digital Marketing & Lead Generation Solutions
We are an innovative media marketing enterprise driven to develop and expand our best-in-class digital strategies and solutions in the B2B channel.
The Business Development Account Executive is responsible for identifying and creating business relationships with new customers to uncover opportunities to grow the customer’s business and provide solutions to address their business needs, using a combination of digital marketing and lead generation techniques.
Candidates should have successful experience selling lead generation, digital performance marketing offerings and data management services; however, applicants with significant experience in new car sales, auto insurance products, auto finance services and home improvement/contractor services will be seriously considered.
If you are a successful business-to-business development person, with great contacts in the lead generation business, we especially want to talk to you.
- Researches to support the identification of relevant growth strategies and business development opportunities.
- Conducts prospecting for new lead generation accounts in our core verticals.
- Calls on digital advertising and lead generation customers to manage and maintain relationship.
- Works to provide digital advertising opportunities for current customers.
- Develops digital revenues from both traditional and non-traditional advertisers.
- Develops business plan to meet sales goals.
- Works with the Management Team to construct and follow a sales strategy to penetrate markets and provide management with realistic and attainable sales forecasts.
- Uses the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) as required.
- May also require work before or after normal business hours to accommodate client/business needs.
- Degree in business / marketing or another degree with relevant focus.
- Minimum 5 years work experience with business development/sales; managing and developing partner programs, relationships and alliances.
- Ability to self-direct, prioritize, manage time effectively and multi-task.
- Familiar with general concepts and terminology for one or more of the following industries: new car sales, auto insurance, auto finance and home improvement/ contracting.
- Excellent telephone and in-person presentation skills.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through and follow-up.
- Strong computer skills with a high level of competency in the areas of email and spreadsheets.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.